This recipe for chicken breast is full of flavorful lime and cilantro, and when you bake it (rather than grilling) the flavors have a chance to entirely infuse the dish. Thanks for this excellent suggestion Ana!
I don’t know if your children will like this easy chicken dish; I can tell you that mine gobble it up every time I make it. If you’re looking for healthy recipes for dinner, look no further, this chicken is it.
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Combine lime juice, cilantro, mustard, olive oil, chili, salt and pepper in a food processor
- Pulse until ingredients are well combined
- Rinse chicken breasts, pat dry and place in a 7 x 11 inch baking dish
- Pour marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 6 hours
- Bake at 350° for 22 minutes uncovered, or until an instant read thermometer reads 165°
- Serve with extra sauce spooned over top