Corn, Jalapeno and Brie Fritta
Sweet corn, gooey brie, and a subtle heat make this corn, jalapeno, and brie frittata perfect for any meal!
Write a review
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 2 ears of corn kernels
- 2 oz basil, chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Salt, to taste
- 8 oz brie, cut into ½-inch dice
- Heat oven to 375F. Grease a 10-inch tart pan and set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and jalapenos to the pan and saute for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Stir in the corn, basil, and a pinch of salt. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the corn-jalapeno mixture into the tart pan. Pour the eggs and milk over it. Spread the brie evenly around the pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until set. Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.