- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups presliced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 poblano chile, seeded and chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup jarred sliced peeled mango (such as Del Monte SunFresh)
- 1/3 cup cubed peeled avocado
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese $
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, oregano, salt, pepper, and poblano, and sauté 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add beans; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; stir in mango and avocado.
- Place flour tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Arrange about 3/4 cup bean mixture on half of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese over bean mixture, and fold tortilla in half. Lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray. Broil 3 minutes or until cheddar cheese melts.
Source: Cooking Light